We consider ourselves technically very strong in SME security solutions. If you run an SME, you are responsible for the security of the data in that business & you need to be confident you can answer yes to each of the following key questions?
- Is your router/firewall configured correctly so that all unauthorised access is blocked?
- Are all your systems up-to-date in terms of security patches; operating systems, apps, antivirus, antispam?
- Do all your staff that use computers have basic IT security training?
- Do all your staff know how to follow good practice in terms of keeping systems secure/safe?
- How are all the above being checked/monitored, by whom & how often?
If any of these questions make for uncomfortable reading – maybe you should be talking to us?
Cyber Essentials is becoming an SME security “kitemark.” If not the case already, your industry and/or supply chain might well expect everyone to have achieved the accreditation soon. We’ve helped lots of businesses get Cyber Essentials & have devised a service to assist SME’s quickly achieve this popular accreditation. We call it Cyber Essentials as a Service (CEaaS).